Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Blogger Resolution 2013: 31 Days of Blogging



BAM--just like that, I've made a resolution to blog every.single.day in the month of January. If you're a frequent visitor to Mull Makeover, you may be thinking to yourself (or saying out loud to your computer) "come on now, you only blogged TWELVE times the entire year of 2012...averaging once a month!" Guilty as charged. "You mean you're going to blog in one month nearly three times as much as you did all last year?" It's radical, I know. But I'm turning over a new leaf and I'm determined to post 31 times this month. Consider this Post #1.

We did a lot to get our house ready for the holidays this year, so there will be lots of projects and additions to chat about. I hope you'll join me each day in this 31 Days of Blogging series (my first and probably only series I will ever do, because let's face it, I'm kind of slack at this stuff--you don't want to miss it).

Did any of you make resolutions this year?

1 comment:

  1. Please share your holiday decor in the Mull Makeover! Happy New Year, Kak!

    ReplyDelete